Subject: [Leica] PAWeek 43
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Oct 29 13:42:15 2007

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment Philippe.
Interesting suggestion; especially since I worked so hard to keep it
all sharp. ;-)
Seriously. I find the contrasting textures to have equal importance
to the composition.
While your suggestion would "pop" the stairs in an interesting way.
The fallen leaves remain, for me, a major intention.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] PAWeek 43)