Subject: [Leica] New GeeBee Book Announcement
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Mon Oct 29 14:54:40 2007

After months of hectoring, cajoling, and just plain threatening, poor GeeBee
allowed me to assemble a book of his images.

Then I took about three months to get around to finishing the project <g>

The result is a COFFEE-TABLE SIZE blurb.com book, which is the company's
most lavish (and expensive) offering.

For those who are interested, it's available at:
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/103855

All profits go to blurb.com--in other words, there's no markup from Graham.

Best,
Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA

Important Note: This is NOT the format for the 2007 LUG yearbook!  We will
use the same format as last year (which is far more economical).

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] New GeeBee Book Announcement)
Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] New GeeBee Book Announcement)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] New GeeBee Book Announcement)
Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] New GeeBee Book Announcement)