Subject: [Leica] 10.5 Leopard upgrade
From: 54moggie at embarqmail.com (Robert Lilley)
Date: Tue Oct 30 06:57:19 2007

I'm retired now and have the time - the competency; well that's another
discussion entirely.  When I managed printing and graphics, I would have to
arm wrestle my graphic designer to make computer upgrades.  She hated it and
always felt it was one step forward and two steps back.  Left up to her,
we'd still be using Xerox Ventura on a i286.  Does Mac come out with
"service pacs" to fix reported problems and how do you know when they are
out?

I just want to scan and print pretty pictures - the obscure, arcane, and
esoteric I can do without.

Rob