Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Kurdish Men
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Wed Oct 31 13:52:45 2007

Very authentic portraits, Tina.
With some restauring work they'll become drop dead gorgeous.

Now, about the situation over there: they are truly autonomous
people, and the way they are dealt with issadly still 19th century
style.
Same thing as the Chechen people.

Philippe

Op 31-okt-07, om 21:40 heeft Robert Meier het volgende geschreven: