Subject: [Leica] Seeking advice on the merits of the M7 and MP
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Thu Nov 1 15:58:45 2007

When I had my R equipment (R3+R4) initially I was using the preset of
diaphragm, but on the latest times I always use them on the Manual option,
light don't changes so much as the people think and if you are used to read
it with the eyes you can modify it faster than on an automatic camera. My
choice is a MP, mechanical,and not depending of a batteries to shoot.

Saludos cordiales
Luis