Subject: [Leica] Rolleiflex TLR problem
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Nov 4 05:27:49 2007

Happy Birthday, Luis. And Happy wishes for many more.

Now for your problem. I don't know. Never saw it. But think again. It
is light. The negative would be black and the print over exposed as
you show. White. It looks like flare but I don't think so. My
original thought was could it be a stuck shutter leaf? I would think
with all the Rollei shooters here somebody might have seen it.

By the way your portrait came out pretty good.

Regards,
Len