Subject: [Leica] 16-16-15 lens comparison
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Nov 4 13:27:03 2007

> so back to the original question:  how's the linear distortion on the WATE?
>
> leo

"linear distortion" is a mouthful.

I just Googled it because how would I know what it means I've just dedicated
my life to photography and read everything I can get my hand on and I've
never heard the term nor have a jist as to what you might be leading at!

Comes up blank! Seems to have some meaning in the audio world!

You try it!

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] 16-16-15 lens comparison)