Subject: [Leica] 16-16-15 lens comparison
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin@afirkin.com)
Date: Sun Nov 4 17:46:42 2007

Mark,
that piece of glass looks for all the world like a plastic Super Elmar ;-) I
like the option of "auto" RAW corrections, and we already have that in the
M8 with the wonderful lens labels, which tell the camera which lens in in
place and how to "manipulate" the image appropriately. Soon all lenes will
give the exact same characteristics and we will never have to choose or
worry. Phew relief at last.

Cheers