Subject: [Leica] Tina Manley at Brentwood Camera Club in Brentwood TN 11-6-07
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Nov 4 18:18:47 2007

Alistair,

you are probably right, however too far to travel right now.  Chicago is
much closer and always nice to see the Chicago gang, and you also.  We will
be down her way sometime after January, as we will be visiting my wife's
family then, so maybe we can stop in and visit with Tina then.

Gene

-------------- Original message from <afirkin@afirkin.com>: --------------