Subject: [Leica] Dave's two new photo awards
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Mon Nov 5 11:06:53 2007

I'm very pleased to share some more news with you.

One of my European 2005 photographs has been selected for a Merit Award in
the B&W Magazine <http://www.bandwmag.com/> Single Image Contest 2008.

The photograph will appear in a B&W Special Issue featuring award winners,
which is scheduled to arrive on newsstands during the last week of November.

Altogether, 830 entries and 5493 images were received. The notification
e-mail I received from the magazine stated that I "should feel truly honored
to have reached the top of such a tall pyramid." I do.

This photograph will be familiar to many of you and can be viewed by clicking
here <http://www.david-keenan.com/displayimage.php?album=33&pos=30>.

I also recently received news that another of my photographs was of one of
77 selected out of over 1300 entries for a permanent exhibition in public
spaces at the Shepherd Center <http://www.shepherd.org/>, a catastrophic
care hospital, in Atlanta.

To view the image selected for permanent display at the Shepherd Center,
please click
here<http://www.david-keenan.com/displayimage.php?album=20&pos=0>
.

Thanks again to all for your continued support and encouragement.

Dave.

--
Portfolio Slideshow: www.david-keenan.com/portfolio
2007 PAW Gallery: www.david-keenan.com/paw