Subject: [Leica] IMG: New Hoppy Travelogue part three, Sitges
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Nov 5 16:32:00 2007

Oh well, on those sunrises they were all stopped down some and the camera
rested on the railing. I shot with the Summicron 28, my
fifty and my ninety. Trying to work the scene a little. I really liked the
ceramic tiled dome next door. Our balcony was not a bad
spot for a morning caf? con leche or afternoon cervesas. Stand by for some
different renditions (next day) on the other side of that
subject, to be posted soon. No doubt the historic church has been
photographed at least a million times. Still, pretty is pretty.

The hiding statue is pure post shutter click caption engineering of course.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers

Hoppy