Subject: [Leica] now for some R snaps
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Nov 5 19:12:32 2007

Rei, gorgeous children in warm and happy photographs. Also a good example of
why we should ignore the Leicaslacker rule and do show
photographs of our children made with our good equipment.
Number 21 of Greta in front of the computer screen is magic. Also 31 of
Kitty. I notice that a LUG style self-portrait has crept
into number 17.
Thank you for sharing these.

Cheers
Hoppy