Subject: [Leica] IMG : #378
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (geebee)
Date: Tue Nov 6 07:36:24 2007

 From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@bellsouth.net>
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug@leica-users.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 3:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG : #378

> Graham,
>
> That's getting in pretty close with a 50, but you got a beautifully
> composed image, with all of the elements properly arranged.
> I think this is one of the best I have seen in your wide variety of works.
>
> Jim Nichols
> Tullahoma, TN USA

Hi Jim,

Getting close was no problem. They are so tame I make sure that I eat my
sandwiches before I get there because they will come out
of the water and make a grab for them in my hand without being offered.

Thanks for looking.

--Graham

Message from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG : #378)