Subject: [Leica] Rolleiflex TLR problem
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Nov 6 14:39:33 2007

Luis uses a commercial lab. But look closely at the second example, you can
see some non-image forming light in addition to the
sharper shape. The flare has a distinct edge to it. The position is
consistent with the centre of the side of the last frame of the
roll, certainly. I note that Luis says it sometimes occurs in the second
last frame as well. Just looking at a Rollei here and a
roll of 120, I speculate that one frame is roughly one wrap around the roll?
If so maybe that supports the light leak theory? Quite
a strange one

Cheers
Hoppy