Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lesson Learned Part Two
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue Nov 6 14:50:56 2007

Hi, Philippe,

I had never looked closely, either, but, in looking for convenient subjects
in my and my neighbor's yards, I spotted the tree with some texture and
shadows.  I suspect that they attach themselves with their feet, and then
work the area that they can reach, before moving on to another perch spot.
All creatures have their habits, even if they can't use Leicas.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA