Subject: [Leica] Changing eyes, M focusing
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Wed Nov 7 13:08:01 2007

The only negative thing about progressive lenses that I can relate is
that one pair I had wasn't adjusted correctly and believe it or not,
they  made my teeth hurt.  Turned out that the lens centers weren't
centered and that was causing some weird muscle/nerve problem.  I also
think that they are probably not the best thing for computers, next
time around, I will try a computer pair of glasses in addition to the
regular progressives (with my glasses, the focus point for a computer
screen is lower in the frame than when i look straight ahead so i need
to look up to look at the screen and this can cause neck strain.  With
my next pair I alsoI want to see if they can adjust the near focus
point to work better for chimping,   And of course, the more  you
spend on the lenses, the better they are.  There is also a potential
issue with lens size, make sure the frames you choose are large enough
to work with the progressive glass.  I had one pair that was a little
too small and it was a bit of a pain.

leo

Message from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Changing eyes, M focusing)