Subject: [Leica] dang! everyone looks like a star in the 85 1.8
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed Nov 7 15:17:33 2007

Mark,

I also have the Nikon Compendium, 2004. It's on your list. it's a
good reference of the more modern cameras and lenses. But the book is
flawed, not enough pages. They're trying to cover 5000 things in only
415 pages. Some things get skipped over completely. Plus too many
words on zoom lenses and too few on primes.

How's your book?

Len