Subject: [Leica] New supermart in town
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed Nov 7 18:06:44 2007

Well, Mark, here is our Whole Foods story.  My wife and got into Santa Fe
late, and asked the concierge if there was a deli nearby - she said Whole
Foods down the street.  They had a great deli, and...a wine section.  A big
one. I asked the wine lady about Kermit Lynch wines.  She showed us over and
apologized for the (great) selection since the Kermit truck only came in on
Fridays.  We bought some desert cheese too, and she showed us their "house"
Sauterne in 375ml ($25 and excellent).  We went back to the hotel, made a
fire and pigged out.  The next day, my wife drove over and bought about $300
of spices to take home, helped by some really tall guy with a beard in a
turban (hmmm....).  An excellent supermart indeed.  You are lucky.

Ken