Subject: [Leica] More wide-angle architecture
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Thu Nov 8 15:58:27 2007

G'morning Hoppy,
the architects of the place certainly did do some serious (and
successful) thinking about water and buildings set between bodies of
water. A very impressive place to look around, but it gets interminably
boring if you're forced to hang around waiting for 4 hours or so - you
can "do" the whole place in about 1 hour. The purple of the camshaft
alternates between deep purple and silver and is interspersed with
blasts of steam, quite fascinating to watch. Not a place for
claustrophobes, it's dark, very close and underground.
Best from Hannover
Douglas