Subject: [Leica] Barcelona
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Nov 9 14:35:08 2007

Hi Ilan,

I live in Barcelona and I hope I can help you.

As far as I know there are not inssurance in Spain for the equipment. I
Barcelona exists an ancient photographic association of Catalonia, I don't
know if they still have a darkroom, some years ago they had one. The website
is in English too:

http://www.afc.cat/

Concerning accomodation, the Nathan's comments are exacts; I don't know
which could be the contacts because I've never need them... Probably the
best would be that before to go here you come for a week in a hotel and once
here you can start to look.

Contact me off the list and we will see what I can help you.

Saludos
Luis