Subject: [Leica] Dave's PAW (*) 2007 #47
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Nov 11 00:40:54 2007

Dave, it is an interesting and slick gallery. I enjoyed looking.  You just
made me realise that some new stuff I am trying might be
labelled art-school too. Yikes, that comes of admiring stuff from folks that
work hard at compositions and constructions here. I
don't know if it has been mentioned previously, but your link is always
broken when it gets to me (in Outlook). I need to manually
fix the link each time I want to look.

Cheers
Hoppy