Subject: [Leica] Canon G9 or Leica M8?
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Mon Nov 12 12:35:30 2007

Quoth the Ted Grant :

> At 12 mps it captures a very fine image and the available light
> quality is
> quite remarkable. Although we've yet to make a 12X18 print what
> comes up on
> the huge camera screen is quite amazing quality. Not to forget the
> zoom is also producing very sharp images.

Ted, any sense of what the shutter / focus lag is like on this one?
I love the photo quality from the little Canons, but at least up
until the G5 the lag between the button push and the shutter coming
unstuck drove me crazier than I already am....

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Canon G9 or Leica M8?)