Subject: [Leica] My IIIF Lost or Stolen
From: eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Tue Nov 13 05:06:59 2007

I have had in the last two months three items sold on eBay with
transit times longer than a month (to the EU), something highly
unusual for this time of the year. I don't want to even think of what
it will be like when the Holidays arrive with their usual postal delays.
In any case, it looks like some security related issue more than
customs troubles.

Ed

El 13/11/2007, a las 09:50, Didier Ludwig escribi?: