Subject: [Leica] IMG: Stock Photography
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Nov 13 16:52:09 2007

PESO:

You absolutely never know what some publisher is going to be
searching for - that's why I keep everything.  I got this request in
the other day:

"We are looking of an editorial image that has been taken inside the
Chartres Cathedral of the Chartres Labyrinth. We are looking for a
motion shot of people walking on the labyrinth. Mostly we want to see
from the knees of the people to the floor."

It was a very long shot but I searched my files of France and found this:

http://www.pbase.com/image/88916770

They bought it.  I'm glad I didn't file it in the round file because
of the motion blur!!

Comments appreciated!

Tina

Tina Manley