Subject: [Leica] PAW 45 - ric
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed Nov 14 04:35:27 2007

Thanks Michiel--

The locomotives are pretty close to sharpest focus.

I guess I was going for the creators slight removal from the extreme
reality he had created. I should maybe have stopped down a little to
get the full train in focus, but light was sort of low.

Also, I have a much sharper picture in my mind of a mountain and
train than I do of god;^)

ric

Message from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] PAW 45 - ric)