Subject: [Leica] (sans objet)
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Wed Nov 14 11:37:52 2007

>Claude, I must have sent too much information. You may like to
>re-read my reply. You need the OTZFO universal focusing adaptor, the
>number is 16464 or 16465, The other adaptors screw into that one. It
>does fit. I have it in front of me. I assembled it for you to
>double check.
>Camera body>Visoflex II or III>OTZFO>16471>16472> lens head. This is
>the Leitz Wetzlar f4 135, made between 1960 and 1965. It has a
>chrome body. There was a version sold as head only. I haven't seen
>that. It was replace by the Tele-Elmar

Hoppy, it might not. I have two copies of the Tele-Elmar and one fits
directly into the 16464 (or OTZFO) as its supposed to but the other
doesn't, as it has its screw threads (larger diameter) closer to the
front of the lens. There are odd items out there which don't fit as
they are supposed to. This Elmar might be one of them.

I don't have the items in front of me at the moment, so I can't
measure thread sizes or tell you how this might fit.

Your answer is the correct one and it should work, but there are
certainly variations.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design