Subject: [Leica] IMG: Print Exchanges
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed Nov 14 18:47:12 2007

Ric, Luis
Thanks. There are two print exchanges I take part in, both of them are
quarterly at present. One is, of course, our LUG print exchange, which is a
straight exchange of prints, created in a digital or traditional darkroom,
and either colour or black and white. The other, Digital Black & White print
exchange, is focussed on B&W printing with inkjet technology. If you are
interested:

Cheers
Jayanand