Subject: [Leica] New Website
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Nov 15 17:36:27 2007

At 08:18 PM 11/15/2007, you wrote:
>5. You can't really buy 4x6" prints for $2.31, can you?  I started to order
>some just to see what would happen.

Thank you, thank you, Ken.  Those are things I need to consider.  The
pricing that you can see so far is just on the default template from
SmugMug and will be different.  I've ordered some prints from them to
check the quality.  They use use Fuji Frontier printers and Fuji
chemicals on Crystal Archive paper and guarantee satisfaction with
the prints.  Those would usually be prints that people would order
for events - weddings, soccer games, etc.  I doubt I would have many
orders of that kind but you never can tell so I'm going to include
their ordering and cart, too.

>6. Will the actual prints be your inkjet prints?

I will have a page where you can order archival, limited edition,
signed prints from me.  That would be separate from the SmugMug prints.

>Just some thoughts.  Best of luck with your wonderful images.
>
>Ken

Thanks!  I really appreciate your help.

Tina

Tina Manley