Subject: [Leica] FS: CV 1,4/40mm Nokton w/hood $250
From: charlie at droolassicpark.com (Charlie Meyer)
Date: Fri Nov 16 17:54:45 2007

Only in the arcane world of 1930s-1950s Leicadom can one say: "It's
too new".

I have two 35mm lenses from that era, and so the Nokton is off to
market.  The previous owner had the M mount machined to bring up 35mm
sightlines, yet I used it by going just outside of the M3's 50mm
lines.  Fast, black, and a nice lens...but culling the herd is part
of one's daily walk with Gear Acquisition Syndrome.  Includes boxes,
hood (with one bright chip on the rim of the hood touched up), clean
glass and caps. EX/EX- condition. Just excess to my lens needs,
otherwise, I'd keep it for more avail light work. Nevermind that M2
prices are through the roof.

$250 shipped CONUS. Plus PP fees if used and of course, no fees for
USPS Money Orders

Charlie Meyer
West Virginia Coordinator
Basset Rescue of Old Dominion, Inc. (BROOD)
Droolassic Park
Keyser, WV

Basset Hound Rescue: Work With Women. Pick Up Dogs.