Subject: [Leica] Vuescan
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Nov 16 18:06:03 2007

LUG:

For those of you using Vuescan to scan your Leica film ;-) - are
there any secrets to getting a good scan?  I've been experimenting
with trying to get good scans from Kodachromes and they are turning
out very, very contrasty - almost impossible to color correct.  What
settings are you using that work?  I've downloaded the manual and
read it but I'm obviously doing something drastically wrong.  I would
love for this to work.

TIA,

Tina

Replies: Reply from lists at gilplant.com (J. Gilbert Plantinga) ([Leica] Vuescan)