Subject: [Leica] IMG: Even more Hoppy in Barcelona
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Nov 17 00:41:01 2007

Travellers, There are now 32 photographs up in my Barcelona gallery, try to
keep up, I?m scanning my heart out here! There?s some
more flirting senoritas, listening senoritas, sitting senoritas, strange
lizards, strange lizard T-shirt shops, street
entertainment, street marching, in which Hoppy plays fot?grafo de las
noticias, market places and LUG photographers.

The new photographs start here. I?d love to hear some opinions or
suggestions.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/2_001/B32.jpg.html>

http://tinyurl.com/2rr6qy

Cheers,