Subject: [Leica] Website Experiments
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sat Nov 17 06:38:00 2007

Tina:

What I've settled on is making my watermark slightly smaller, and then
putting it in diagonal corners.

Like Leo said, if you put it in one corner, it's easy to just crop it out in
many instances.  Put it in two opposite corners, and then if you want to
crop them out, you're left with just the center of the image.

I don't like putting it in the center because I believe that detracts from
the image too much.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/