Subject: [Leica] IMG: Even more Hoppy in Barcelona
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Nov 17 14:58:06 2007

Thanks again, Pablo. You can navigate to the Sitges and Amsterdam galleries
here
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/>
You're right on the monitor. Print is my primary aim, but also for web to
share with my LUG friends. I need to adjust my web output
some. The Eizo monitor I want costs as much as good Leica glass! On glass, I
just ordered a 21mm from Hong Kong. The new compact
Zeiss Biogon one. I have another trip to somewhere extremely scenic soon. I
love to do landscape type stuff as well. I can't wait. I
do have a good amount of camera gear, but I am shooting it a lot. I can't
keep up with processing and scanning at the moment.

Cheers
Geoff
(hoppy)