Subject: FW: [Leica] IMG: Even more Hoppy in Barcelona
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Nov 17 18:31:11 2007

Thanks for commenting. Yeah better him than me! Still they definitely have a
better class of buskers and street entertainers in
Barcelona. Not smart maybe, but entertaining ;-)
On the screen reproduction, I really appreciate everyone's input. Michiel
had suggested that his monitor was probably out. Dang
LCD's, waay harder to get right unless you spend a gazillion. Philippe's
opinion, I also listen to very carefully. He is a
meticulous craftsman.

Cheers
Geoff
(Hoppy)