Subject: [Leica] IMG: Digital Darkrooms
From: pkolodny at fibertel.com.ar (Pablo Kolodny)
Date: Mon Nov 19 07:53:45 2007

Hi Tina,

That's a nice atmosphere to breathe of with tons of images around !
Wish I had such a big light-box table, but for so tiny film pieces !! <green
grin>.
I wonder what you're feeding your big Epson printer with, it seems to me
those are original Epson carts, right ?

I'm about to start using NK7 carts from Jon Cone, never did before, any
experience with that ? I'd like to hear from you since you're the first
person who sent some good samples to me more than a couple of years back.

regards

Pablo

--

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Digital Darkrooms)