Subject: [Leica] IMG : Church update : Bulwick Northamptonshire
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Tue Nov 20 13:30:33 2007

Thanks for the walk Graham
Did me good on a such a night to see fresh colours, nice stones, red
carpets, and wonderful stained glass.
Only, one of the windows might gain with a slight crop for strict symmetry.
And speaking of cemetery, I also love the hearse / cart on display there.

I see books or registers on a table, and flowers around; do you find the
churches open to the public, or do you book in advance to get the keys?

I admire you more than ever for these excellent shots.

BTW: I guess n?5 is the special order for my fellow citizens, right? ;-)

Thanks again for sharing
Phil...x