Subject: [Leica] Re:new canon 5d???
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov)
Date: Tue Nov 20 17:25:41 2007

I hope they are not keeping the same pixel count for that 3" screen
as on the 40D.
S.

On Nov 20, 2007, at 9:23 AM, Christopher Williams wrote:

Aren't rumors fun?
16mp FF, damn that's allot of CF cards! But not as much as the 1Ds Mk
III! No wonder 500gb hardrives are now $150.

Chris

----- Original Message ----- From: "Leonard Taupier"Subject: Re:
[Leica] new canon 5d???