Subject: [Leica] OT mail program help please
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Wed Nov 21 07:32:35 2007

Nice summary, as one would expect from someone to whom we owe so much of
our present day internet.  2 things:

1. you can pop and configure to leave mail on the server, I do this for
my sidekick3 and thunderbird, I use mutt as my main reader and do
deletes from mutt only.
2. I wasn't aware t-bird was an orphaned product. I thought the mozilla
crew had split up the mozilla platform to firefox and thunderbird.  So
the mozilla crew has thrown in the towel on email clients?
Thx
-rei