Subject: [Leica] FS: 2008 Calendar, fine prints, book
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Thu Nov 22 11:42:08 2007

Kevin Argue <kargue@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> don't forget that thanksgiving is not just an American thing.
> It is a holiday in early October in Canada.

Canadian holidays have always been noted on my wildlight calendars.  I have
a few 2008 calendars on hand, once these are gone the only source will be
lulu.com.  The calendars are available for US$15 plus shipping.

FS: wild light 1971-2007 book

A few are now in readers' hands and their response has all been very
positive.  Order your own copy from blurb.com at
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/108022 or directly from me at
telyt@earthlink.net  Hardcover, 10x8 inches (25x20 cm), 62 pages US$45 plus
shipping.

FS: fine prints

Prints of most photos on my website may be ordered.  Pricing is as shown at
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html

For those of you in the USA, have a great Thanksgiving holiday, and many
thanks for the greetings from across the ponds and from the great frozen
north.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com