Subject: [Leica] HAPPY THANKSGIVING- PAW TOPLESS PYRAMID
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Thu Nov 22 16:14:40 2007

Hi All:
A happy Thanksgiving to all the Lug, their Families and friends all
over the world. It's a joy to be a member of this extraordinarily
talented, elite group. My very short stay in Barcelona, cut short as I
had noted by the untimely (is there ever a timely one?) death of my
long-time associate, still afforded me an opportunity to get the
enclosed image. Have you ever had a composition present itself?- All I
had to do was push the button, they did the rest. Bests for the
holiday, vroger

http://vroger.smugmug.com/gallery/2321992/5/224144119/Large

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] HAPPY THANKSGIVING- PAW TOPLESS PYRAMID)