Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoppy in Barcelona, the final chapter
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Nov 23 04:53:07 2007

LUG travellers, this is the last chapter of my travelogue. It is dedicated
to all of the beautiful ladies in Spain.

You can see strange spiky things and architecture, my beautiful wife with
two friendly frauleins,  shopping senoritas, scooter
senoritas, senoritas with shadows,  a terrible fashion moment, a slushie
senorita (a slushie is a drink with crushed ice), senoritas
that spotted me, champagne sipping senoritas and lastly two gorgeous blondes
that we met on our last day.

Thank you for looking and I hope that some people enjoyed the trip with me.

Comments as always are welcome

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/2_001/BC26.jpg.html>

http://tinyurl.com/32rlpn

Cheers,