Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 46
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Nov 23 15:09:25 2007

Geoff
My office/studio resides in a building which also houses LaCompagne
bakery (best local bread available). This scene appeared,
unconstructed, and perfectly lit, where I park my car. It also jarred
me a bit - delightfully so. I loved the five fingers relationship to
the five leaf blades, as well as the color relationship between the
flour sack and the fallen leaves. It goes on and on with the sack
made of paper from trees (fallen). Harvested wheat. etc etc

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com
www.imagist.com