Subject: [Leica] Bulwick Northamptonshire: and GB's book
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin@afirkin.com)
Date: Sat Nov 24 09:20:30 2007

Churches make great subjects, but the lack of people (bar one shot) does
make it look more like a ghost town than a living place of sermon. My book
of your views of Northhamptonshire arrived just before I left for Chicago
and I was very impressed with the collection and the lay out. You must be
very pleased. I add my recommendation to anyone wanting a wonderful example
of how you can be creative in documenting a place. Looking through the
images is a great lesson in photography in itself.