Subject: [Leica] Sardanes
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Nov 24 14:53:15 2007

On this folder I show a Catalan tradition, on most of the Cities and
villages of Catalonia, on Sunday they dance the national dance of Catalonia.
What I like of this dance is that everybody can join and dance, and the
circles are growing and growing with the new people is comming.

These ones are on the La Pla?a de la Catedral, Barcelona.

The first 7 pictures are with the MP + Tri-Elmar, Ilford FP4, the last 4
with (my lost..., for the moment) Leica IIIF and the old Nickel Elmar 5cm
F3,5.

http://photo.net/photodb/folder.tcl?folder_id=785464

Thanks for looking, your c&c will be wellcome

Saludos cordiales
Luis

Replies: Reply from crbirchenhall at googlemail.com (Christopher Birchenhall) ([Leica] Sardanes)
Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Sardanes)