Subject: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW - week 45
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Sun Nov 25 19:11:50 2007

Although I like these photographs individually (as I do most of Steve's)
  I would like to observe how well they work together to make a whole
that is greater than the sum of its parts.

Several years ago I took a workshop led by the photojournalist Steve
Simon.  One of the things he taught was that pictures that cohere
(cohese?) as a group of 3 or 4 most often have more impact than just one
photograph standing by itself.

That is a lesson worth reflecting on, I believe.

--Bob

Replies: Reply from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW - week 45)