Subject: [Leica] IMG an Olyca image...in my kitchen.
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue Nov 27 18:46:27 2007

I played with E-3 and liveview in a store briefly. While it is true
that the mirror has to flip down to autofocus, it's reasonably fast,
especially with the new SWF lens. I don't know the exact number, but
it's *probably* in the range of 200+ msecs rather than half a second..

At 06:33 PM 11/27/2007, Gary Todoroff wrote:
>Am still curious, Steve, about shutter lag in live view on the E-3.
>If it is like "Mode B" on the E-330, then live view would not work
>very for capturing the moment. Or?
>Thanks,
>Gary

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff) ([Leica] IMG an Olyca image...in my kitchen.)
Message from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] IMG an Olyca image...in my kitchen.)
Message from datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff) ([Leica] IMG an Olyca image...in my kitchen.)