Subject: [Leica] IMG: Print Exchanges
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue Nov 27 19:43:09 2007

I like the idea of the virtual exchange.  The only issues I see are:

a) The parties have to have the ability to make prints that match, certainly
doable these days, but maybe not everyone is set up for that;

(b) As you pointed out, there has to be a comfort level with letting go of a
printable file.  I'm not sure how you deal with that in a larger group.
OTOH, I guess if some is going to be dishonest, he or she could just scan an
A4 print, which might be good enough for sale (And, it's not like I have a
P30 back there somewhere.  The most my prints have sold for is about $250,
and that is framed and signed...)

Ken