Subject: [Leica] OT Who am I to say
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Nov 28 15:42:14 2007

Rob offered:

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+tedgrant=shaw.ca@leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+tedgrant=shaw.ca@leica-users.org] On Behalf Of Robert
Lilley
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 12:24 PM
To: Leica Users Group

cannot help but notice the amount of bandwidth used up by a few

individuals.  These folks send emails to the group (thousands of us)

as though they were instant messages in a chat room - often containing

just a few words.  There is an overhead to move those few words  and

since 'green' and 'conservation' are PC these days, I'd think we would

want to conserve resources.  Think of all those seconds saved in not

hitting the delete key - I betcha we could save a whole man day per

month in that alone.  But who am I to say? <<<<

Hi Rob,

Having just arrived to the machine and had a look at the number of posts in
answer to your post "Who am I to say" I would almost think it looks like you
took a baseball bat to the side of a wasps nest in the results! :-)
Certainly in helping to curtail space!

It might have been easier and space saving practical to stay quiet and just
use your delete key! :-)

Have a nice day even though what you say maybe true.

ted