Subject: [Leica] OT Who am I to say
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin@afirkin.com)
Date: Wed Nov 28 21:20:57 2007

As someone who comes in and "sings like Mitch" (showing my age) I think the
family analogy is the best. If you don't like the heat get out of the
kitchen. This is not an easy group. We argue, we rant on for hours BUT
Elizabeth Tayor and men. This is an Oh Boy group. Its open, its friendly and
its very valuable. I recently had dinner with 2 luggers in Chicago. I think
that several years ago I would have visited more LUGGERS than any one else.
Since then I've been surpassed. I love hearing about the "meetings" and
ALWAYS wish I could join in. One day I'll retire and then the LUG had better
WATCH OUT. I can't wait to meet some of the people I've talked with since I
joined and I'll be trying to to meet as many as possible: perhaps thats a
book 1000 LUGGERS you should meet before you die ;-)

Cheers to all

Alastair