Subject: [Leica] OT Who am I to say
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Nov 29 09:02:39 2007

A month or two back, when I was attempting to comment, intelligently,
on every one's photographs, someone emailed me off-list to let me
know that he considered my flurry of posts "spam." Since then I've
felt a bit "rocked." I'll either comment off list or, more often, not
comment at all; unless I feel that my comments may have some
usefulness to the group as whole.

It feels kind of weird; because I really appreciate, and learn a bit,
from the comments on my posts; have to assume that others feel the same.

Discovering the balance in this boat can be a challenge at times.
Occasionally waves come along and one or two folks fall out or jump
ship.
They're almost always "missed." Balance must be reestablished.
And they're always welcomed, and pulled aboard, when they swim back
to the gunwales.

I'll just take this opportunity to thank Capt. Brian,
and all you LUG sailors
for keeping this voyage on an even keel,
at a time when the seas of this world
seem awfully rough.

Bottom line: This list takes a lot of time.
Every minute adding to an international comradeship.
Seeing the images and reading about all the ports you all have visited
has enlarged my view of the world.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com